Modular hazardous goods packaging without outer carton
So that hazardous substances reach their destination safely and cost-effectively. For this purpose we have developed the world’s first EPS hazardous goods packaging without an outer carton. Category X hazardous goods packaging for goods in packaging groups I, II and III offers several advantages:
- Approval from the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM) for the production process and for packaging.
- For the transport of refrigerated hazardous substances in parcel shipment within 72 hours worldwide.
- Temperature range from +2 °C to +8 °C and at -20 °C.
- Without carton, without outer packaging. The packaging consists of only one material.
- Accelerated packaging process and reduced volume.
- A modular system of base, intermediate rings and lid.
- Can be easily plugged together and flexibly adapted.